Click here to download as a PDF.
- Web Developer, Brooklyn College Library (March ‘18 — Present): Responsible for special projects on the Open Educational Resources team, working with professors and staff to build websites that improve student access to and engagement with course materials.
- Freelance Web Developer and Project Manager (July ‘10 – Present): Specializing in custom web solutions for nonprofits, artists and other creative projects, including a multi-year relationship and several launches (desktop, mobile, e-commerce) for Green-Wood Cemetery.
- Executive Editor, True the Magazine (May ‘15 – Aug ‘17): Contributed writing, editing, web development, event production, and membership/social growth strategy to the founding team of a startup reimagining a classic adventure magazine for the digital era.
- Head Writer, Fusion (May ‘14 – May ‘15): Reporter and writer for Fusion’s flagship weekly news show AMERICA with Jorge Ramos, working with producers and anchors to create scripts and execute on tight deadlines. Also responsible for web exclusives and specials such as a Puerto Rico travelogue, U.S.-Mexico border exploration and surveillance state documentary.
- Freelance Writer, Quartz (Dec ‘13 – Dec ‘16): Regular writer of reporting-driven sponsored content for Atlantic Media’s global business website Quartz, including web production and editorial planning for pieces pegged to live events such as the Davos World Economic Forum.
- Politics Editor and Web Producer, Reuters (Oct ‘11 – Nov ‘13): Edited U.S. politics coverage online including breaking news. Managed polling and other 2012 election features with the D.C. bureau and a global team for a site with several million unique visitors a month.
- Producer and Associate Editor, Politics Daily at AOL (Mar ‘09 – Apr ‘11): Manager of editorial, technical, and design teams for a leading political news website.
- Marketing Manager, Ars Nova (Sept ‘08 – Mar ‘09): Handled all communications and design on- and offline for a nonprofit off-off-Broadway theater. Managed designer, intern, and vendors.
- University of Pennsylvania Dual Degree Program, May ‘06
- The Wharton School – B.S. in Economics, Concentration in Marketing
- The College of Arts and Sciences – B.A. in English, Emphasis in Creative Writing
- Mortar Board Honor Society, Omega Honor Society
- Web Development: HTML, CSS, PHP, CMS/Wordpress & newsletter/Mailchimp expertise
- Photo / Audio / Video production, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, other cloud apps
- Financial Secretary, Knights of Columbus #4783 (Jan ‘17 — Present): Responsible for a charitable organization’s operations and restoration of a member-owned multi-use building in Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn, including property improvement projects and community relations.
- Founder, Artloop (Mar ‘09 – Jan ‘14): Worked with schools, students and their families on an organization enabling sustainable support of school arts programs.
- Mentor, Municipal Art Society CITI YOUTH in Brownsville, Brooklyn (Sep ‘10 – May ‘11)
- Adolescent Literacy Program Tutor, CAMBA (Sep ‘10 – May ‘11)